Co·da (/ˈkōdə/) noun: the concluding passage of a piece or movement, typically forming an addition to the basic structure. (Lexico, Oxford)
Likewise, CODA events will gather new audience members together with seasoned fans to share reactions and start new conversations, resulting in a more lasting and engaging encounter with opera. In other words, each of our club gatherings will serve as a “coda” of sorts for INO performances.
When you join CODA, an exclusive group of young professionals 21-40, you’ll receive exclusive ticket offers, invitations to social events and have opportunities to make new connections. Whether a long-time fan or a newcomer, joining CODA is a great way to meet fellow fans and continue building our opera community.
Enjoy socials before the performances, at the theater and around town during the season in addition to the best available orchestra level tickets for $40 that you can buy upon notice. Your tickets will be available at will call on the night of the performance (with valid ID).
All benefits above in Flex…plus
- Opportunity to purchase $110 subscription for three INO events to lock-in good seating (Friday night performance for MainStage).
- Opportunity to refer up to four potential CODA members with best available discounted tickets of $40 each for Mainstage upon notice of ticket offer.
- One comp wine ticket per performance
- Admission to complimentary intermission reception in Founders Room
- All benefits for the full membership are extended to two people